Why am I seeing a selection of brands?
We are a family of brands, all committed to removing barriers to creativity. You’ll find the products you own from all of our brands in one place, streamlined to get you what you need, as fast as possible, with a single sign-on for all.
Windows: USB Driver 4.63.24
Installs driver 188.8.131.524 (installer 528).
Changes since last release
- Fixed an issue that could cause the device and a DAW to run at different sample rates if a user tried to force a sample rate change from Focusrite Control/Scarlett Mix Control/Focusrite Notifier while a DAW session was running.
Mac: Scarlett - no driver required
Your Scarlett interface is a class compliant device, which means that you do not need to install anything to use it on a Mac. Simply connect your Scarlett to your computer using the USB cable and you’ll be able to select it as the input and output device for your system (System Preferences > Sound) and as the input and output device in your recording software.
Windows: Focusrite USB ASIO Driver 184.108.40.2064
Installs driver version 220.127.116.114 for:
1st Generation Scarlett Solo, 2i2 and 2i4 2nd Generation Scarlett Solo, 2i2 and 2i4
Saffire 6 USB 2.0 (note that this does NOT support the USB 1.1 version of Saffire 6 USB)
* * if you’re unsure which hardware revision you have, check the serial number on the underside. If it begins “SU” you have the USB 1.1 version, “S2” is the USB 2.0 version.
Changes since last release:
- Ports iTrack Solo and Saffire 6 USB 2.0 devices to 4.x driver (previously 2.x)
- Installs Visual Studio 2017 redistributable (if not already installed)
- Numerous bug fixes and general stability improvements
Focusrite USB Driver 18.104.22.1684 Installer (Windows)
Focusrite USB Driver 22.214.171.1244 - Release Notes
Scarlett Solo User Guides
Scarlett Solo User Guide - Spanish
Scarlett Solo User Guide - Italian
Scarlett Solo User Guide - German
Scarlett Solo User Guide - French
Scarlett Solo User Guide - English